2022 New Years – Good Vibrations 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
We are so excited for 2022 to begin! After the last couple of crazy years we are exciting and hopeful for 2022 to be better, brighter and full of good vibrations! To kick off the new year we are hosting our 2022 New Years -Good Vibrations 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2! Start the year off right with a run, and or walk, full of good vibes! With our focus on GOOD VIBES, we will be donating 15% of each registration to Be The Match, “for the thousands of people diagnosed every year with life-threatening blood cancers like leukemia and lymphoma, a cure exists. Over the past 25 years Be The Match ® , operated by the National Marrow Donor Program ® (NMDP), has managed the largest and most diverse marrow registry in the world. We work every day to save lives through transplant.”
- Our New Years virtual race can be completed anytime in January 2022!
- 1M, 5K, 10K, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual running events are available.
- A portion of every registration fee (15%) will be donated to Be The Match
- Registration Fee: $18 (includes a medal, bib, and a donation to charity)
- Race packages will ship out 2 to 5 days after you sign up (medals and bibs start shipping out December 15, 2021)
- Official 2022 New Years-Good Vibrations race swag is available HERE for a limited time only
* Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2022 event, PLUTO: King of the Kuiper Belt – Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 25% on ALL EVENTS throughout 2022 (which makes races less then $14)! The code starts at the start of 2022 and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2022! So be sure to sign up for PLUTO now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.