Cut Your Own Christmas Tree at Arend Christmas Tree Farm
You have reached one of the oldest and largest tree farms in Southern Michigan. We started in the 1930’s and are still going strong with two locations! We officially open for Christmas tree sales the day after Thanksgiving. Our hours are 9 am-5 pm every day until Christmas Eve. Dogs on leashes are always welcome!
- We will be open every day from 9am-5pm starting the Friday after Thanksgiving (11/23) until Christmas Eve.
- We accept all forms of payment including credit cards.
- Dogs are always welcome, but please bring leashes.
- Unfortunately, due to a horse injury, there will be no horse-drawn wagon rides at either location this year. We will still offer truck or tractor-pulled wagon rides to the cutting areas.
- At the Grass Lake location, on the weekends only, you will be directed to different farms depending on the type of tree you would like to cut:
- Pre-cut trees: 3512 Notten Rd.
- Fraser Fir: 15012 Reiman Rd.
- Douglas Fir, Spruce, and Concolor Fir: 13671 East Michigan Ave.
- During the week, continue to go to the farm at 3512 Notten Rd.
- The Salem Grove Church at the Grass Lake location will be open selling refreshments the following dates:
- Friday, Nov. 23 (10am-5pm), Saturday, Nov. 24 (10am-5pm), Sunday, Nov. 25 (12pm-4pm)
- Saturday, Dec. 1 (10am-5pm)
- Saturday, Dec. 8 (10am-5pm)