Mixed Aerial Apparatus
Ages9-12 years Teenagers
This class is designed for active young people ages 8 to 17 to explore the fundamentals of the aerial arts. Students will learn the basic poses and sequences on the trapeze, aerial hammock, and lyra, as well as dynamic warm up methods and cool down stretching.
New students will focus on building the endurance needed to spend several minutes in the air, students with aerial experience will layer personal style, choreography, and refinement over the basics. Be ready to build strength, flexibility, and coordination!
- New students must have parent or legal guardian at present their first class.
- Please bring a water bottle.
- Please wear comfortable, close-fitting clothing that allows freedom of movement and covers backs of the knees, underarms, and waist when hands are extended above the head. Loose shirts and shorts are not recommended as they can get caught on the apparatus.
- Long must be tied hair tied back.
- No jewelry, rivets, zippers, or anything else which could catch on or damage the apparatus.
- There are no drop-ins for this class, please make sure to sign up via our website before arriving to the studio.