Planetarium & Dome Theater Shows
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sat, 08/31/2019
New planetarium shows and live Star Talks will take visitors beyond space to explore the oceans' reefs, Earth’s geology, weather, and more, all with surround sound and in new, comfortable seats! The Dome has seating for 57 visitors and space for up to 9 wheelchairs, easy-access seats, and a limited number of hearing assistance devices. Tickets $8 for adults, seniors, and children ages 2 and up. Babies without tickets may be required to sit on an adult's lap.
The Sky Tonight
- Daily through August 31 at 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
- Thursdays - 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday - 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
Little Star That Could (8 and under)
- Through August 31: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - 10:30 a.m.
- Daily through August 31 at 3:30 p.m.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.